Go Aggies Go! What a fun night cheering on the Aggies as they defeated Air Force. At each Aggie home game the ROTC program brings a cannon that they fire for every touchdown made by the team. Tonight it was Jon's turn to bring the cannon and oversee the cadets in their responsibilities and I had the privilege of going to the game with him. We got to watch the entire game from the end zone. What an experience to be that close to the game as I cheered on my team. I was so impressed by how professional the cadets were in their responsibilities. I love date night with Jon. It was fun to laugh and cheer with him. Even better was having the opportunity to watch Jon as he interacted with the cadets. I am so impressed with his ability to teach and inspire these young men and women who will be future officers.
No comments:
Post a Comment