We love April Fools Day at our house. I worked for two days to trick Jon. A few days earlier Jon and I had attended a military ball downtown. We parked in a lot but there was no attendant to pay. I decided to use this for my joke. First, draft up a letter explaining that Jon's car had been towed due to lack of payment. Second, find someone to answer his call. Who would I ask, who would I ask? I finally recruited Mark and Sara Suman. Mark set up a google number for Jon to call and he would be on the other end. I prepared him that Jon would not be very kind and that if it got too bad he could tell him that a supervisor would call him back. Now how to get the car and deliver the letter. I then convinced my friend Alyson to drive me to camp Williams. She would go inside and deliver the letter to the front desk while I took the car. I also had Major Workman help keep Jon busy so he wouldn't catch us. It went just as planned. Mark took Jon's call and calmly handled his rant. I then called as the supervisor to let Jon know where his car was. Not my best joke but it was funny.
The kids also get into the fun. When I returned home from Camp, I found that Lexi had tried to trick me by putting baking soda in the ketchup bottle. When she shook it up to mix it, it exploded on her instead.
Izzy decided to make a crazy menu for dinner. It was fun watching everyone try to figure out what to order. Olivia was excited that she got to eat her icecream before her spaghetti.
Such a fun day.
The kids also get into the fun. When I returned home from Camp, I found that Lexi had tried to trick me by putting baking soda in the ketchup bottle. When she shook it up to mix it, it exploded on her instead.
Izzy decided to make a crazy menu for dinner. It was fun watching everyone try to figure out what to order. Olivia was excited that she got to eat her icecream before her spaghetti.
Such a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment