Tonight I had the opportunity to play the piano at seminary graduation. What an amazing experience. I was so overcome as I sat at the piano and looked out at all those Valiant young people. They had accomplished something amazing, if you ask me. In a world that is becoming more and more wicked, these teenagers took time each day to focus on obtaining a relationship and understanding of their Heavenly Father. The world would have them believe that this time would be better used to take extra classes to get a scholarship or that it was a waste of time. I then reflected on my own children and how I pray they have the same desires as these young adults. I was even reminded of my own seminary experience and how the things I learned are the strong foundation of my testimony today. What an amazing night of reflecting and hope for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment