``

``

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day




The night before Mothers Day I sat looking at this sweet boy and wrote the following on my Instagram and Facebook pages.
It is in those quiet moments when they have fallen asleep, that I wish I had been more patient when he flushed the tutu down the toilet. Wishing I had been more understanding when my carpet was covered in hair chalk, or chores were not finished.  Despite all the Mommy guilt, I am thankful to the be the mother to my 5 amazing kids and so thankful to be surrounded by so many outstanding mothers, including my own mother.  Looking forward to celebrating Mothers Day tomorrow.  
I love Mother's Day and the opportunity it gives me to be thankful and to be reminded how blessed I am.


Lexi and Izzy each made a me an apron in their sewing class.

Lexi used her own money to buy me this beautiful necklace and Sam gave me a cute little heart with his thumb print on it.

All three girls gave me these cute cards they made in church.  Mother's day was such a great day surrounded by family.

No comments:

Post a Comment