``

``

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lehi Rodeo


Our family was given tickets to attend the Lehi Rodeo by the Lehi Cattleman's Association, which I enjoyed using with our three younger children.  See Jon was off in Wisconsin attending school, Josh was at scout camp and Lexi was summer camp.  Izzy and Olivia were so excited to go.  Two hours before we needed to leave they were getting dressed in these cute cowgirl dresses, cowboy boots and cute pink cowboy hats.  We took Grandma Shane with us and had such a great time.  Sam kept flirting with the cute girls sitting in front of us.  He would tap one of them on the shoulder and then give his biggest smile when they would turn around.  It was so funny to watch.  The girls really enjoyed the half time motor cross show.  I thought for sure the kids would be finished about half way through the rodeo, but NO they lasted until the very end.  I love when I get the opportunity to take my kids places and see them experience new and exciting things.
Thank you Mr. Lewis for the tickets and a fun evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment