I am very blessed to have married a man that is an incredible father. My crazy kids are so lucky to have such a great dad. He is strong when he needs to be, but most times you will find him playing, laughing and joking with the kids.. This Father's Day Jon had to leave early in the morning to fly out for a school in Wisconsin. Just another example of his strength. I can't imagine the guilt he must feel at times when duty calls and he must go, knowing that he is leaving his family behind.
When he checked in the hotel I was able to get everyone to sit down for a few quick seconds to skype with him. The only time you will every find my kids sitting still is when it comes to have a few quick seconds to talk to their dad.
I had to include this picture. It is the gift Olivia made for her daddy at church. It had a little chocolate candy bar tucked inside. She put it in the fridge as soon as she got home and told me, "so that the chocolate she put inside won't melted until my daddy gets home in lots and lots of days."
Happy Father's Day Jon!!!! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment