I had the opportunity to participate in our wards young women's girls camp this year. I worked with some amazing women who have such a devotion to these young girls. When we started planning camp, I knew it would be a lot of fun but I did not expect to have such a spiritual experience. I have been so impressed with all the young women in my ward. Getting the opportunity to spend 3 days with them away from the craziness of everyday life was truly an experience to be remembered. The theme for camp was, Come Unto Christ. Each day was filled with activities both fun and spiritual that would help bring the girls closer to their Savior. As I participated in each activity I found myself coming closer to my Savior also. The last night of camp was testimony meeting. I sat quietly and listened as each girl bore testimony of the things they knew to be true and their relationship with Christ. My heart was touched deeply by the Spirit as it bore witness of the truth they spoke. I will be thankful everyday for those days spent, surrounded by incredible women who's strength and conviction has forever left an impression on my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment