``

``

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Family Pictures

I wanted new family pictures to put on our Christmas cards and I only had a few short days to get them done.  Jon was scheduled to leave for South Carolina on Dec 4 and would be gone until the 16th.  We decided to take our pictures at Wheeler Farm this year.  The only way we could get Olivia to hold still for the pictures was to promise her that she could chase the chickens or feed the goats as soon as she smiled.  It took us about a half an hour to get all the pictures we wanted and I am so glad that it did not take longer because we were freezing.

Jon and our beautiful daughters.

Olivia was worried that the chickens were going to disappear before she could chase them. 
I love these three little girls.
My handsome boys!!!!!



Yes that is right there are 5 children in this picture.  Jon and I still shake our heads knowing that we are their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment