I love going to temple to square so see the Christmas lights and sharing them with my kids. I called my sister Diana to see if she would watch baby Sam and in return I would take her daughter McKenna with me. I also recruited my parents so that I had extra help keeping track of kids. We drove to Sandy and rode the TRAX train to temple square. This year Olivia who was beside herself with excitement that she was riding on the train.
While we were walking around enjoying the lights Izzy turned to me and said, "Wow mom the people who put up all these lights must have a lot of Christmas spirit". Olivia was in constant search of red lights (because that is the only color she knows by heart) and the baby Jesus.
Josh took these pictures of the girls on the way home. What a great night we had together being reminded of the importance of the Savior in our lives during this Holiday Season.
No comments:
Post a Comment