I was so glad to be out of the hospital after having Sam in time to go trick or treating with the kids. Jon was still away at his Army school, so my parents came to the house to take care of baby Sam while I walked the kids around the neighborhood. This year Lexi dressed up as an Indian Princess, Josh was Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Izzy a pirate and Olivia went as Dora the Explorer. This was Olivia's first year going door to door and she loved it. She ran the entire time swinging her bucket and losing most of her candy as she went. Thank goodness for the older children because it took all of us to keep track of her. Olivia lasted through half the neighborhood before getting tired and we took her back to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. My older kids never walk from door to door it is always a race to see how many houses they can get to before it is time to go back. I love seeing their excitement each Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment