``

``

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sam 2 Weeks Old

These are some great pictures my friend Kelly took of my little man at two weeks old.  Sam may have surprised us by arriving a few weeks early but we have enjoyed every minute he has been in our home.  He is such a sweet boy who already smiles at you the minute he hears your voice.  Sam loves to cuddle and is extremely patient.  He absolutely loves his big brother and the two of them are becoming the best of buds.  It is strange to think that I will have a son that is a senior and another son in Kindergarten at the same time.  Josh has already decided that he is going to coach Sam's football team when he turns eight.  I having a feeling this little guy is going to to be completely spoiled by his older brother. 



OK, so all the of the kids have gotten my long toes and fingers and Sam is no exception.


How fitting that Kelly wanted to take pictures of Sam using Jon's uniform considering Jon was unable to attend his birth because he was fulfilling his commitment to our Country.  Jon has given up a lot and missed so many important events in our lives and I know it weighs heavy on him at times.  His sacrifice does not go un-noticed by me and I know that he serves because that is where the Lord wants him.  I am thankful that Jon is making sure that our children live in a world where they will enjoy that same freedoms that our founding fathers wanted for this nation.  I have to admit I never thought I would deliver a baby on my own but I did it and I am stronger for it.


Sam had gained a whole pound and now weighs 6 lbs 11 oz.  He is still tiny and skinny.  I am looking forward to seeing Sam grow and I have no doubt that he will accomplish many amazing things during his time here on the earth. 

1 comment:

  1. He has grown so fast in the past two months Stacey. He's beautiful. Thank you so much for bringing him into our family. I love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete