``

``

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Lexi

Today my oldest daughter Lexi turned 10 years old.  It is hard for me to imagine that my baby girl is so grown up now and is turning into this incredible young lady.  There are so many things I love about her but what I love most is her big generous heart.  Lexi is the first one to seek me out just to give me a hug.  Lexi has the ability to know when others are hurting and goes out of her way to cheer them up.  I am continually surprised at all the wonderful talents she has been given.  Another favorite has to be her beautiful singing voice.  When Lexi sings she sounds just like an angel.

Lexi is a very talented writer and is always winning awards at school.  Lexi is such an incredible help to me around the house.  I can always count on her to step in and help with the younger children.  I am in awe some days that our Heavenly Father has trusted me to take care of  and raise such a valiant young lady.  Lexi knows what she wants in life and is not afraid to go after it.  She is so strong in the gospel and in her testimony.  Lexi is such an example to me and those around her.  I love you Lexi, Happy Birthday sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment