The day has finally arrived that my precious Izzy is 7 years old. Izzy turned 1 when we moved into our house and I can remember being worried about her falling down the big set of stairs in the living room. It was not long before she had mastered the stairs and has never stopped trying to master everything and anything she sets her mind too. Izzy is a goal oriented little girl who is constantly striving to achieve and improve herself. Izzy ventured out this year and started gymnastics with some friends from the neighborhood and joined the school choir. She also dances, plays soccer, and swims. Just a week ago she started nagging Jon and I about starting karate. Izzy has excelled in her ability to the play piano and loves to perform her many songs whenever visitors come to our house. My dark haired daughter loves to learn and has really worked on reading this year. Izzy has finished all the levels of the "I am SAM " reading series and is looking forward to starting chapter books by the end of December. Izzy always has adults shaking their heads when she talks because of her outstanding vocabulary. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth next but you can count on it being witty and to the point.
Happy Birthday my beautiful black eyed girl. I am excited to see what you will accomplish on your way to age 8.
No comments:
Post a Comment