There is no mistaking that Spring has finally arrived. Every thing is starting to turn green. The trees are starting to bud. Every where I drive I see new born baby calves, lambs and kids (goats). It fills my soul when I hear baby chicks chirping. Our house too has experienced the birth of baby bunnies. Today momma bunny, Bonnie gave birth to seven babies. Unfortunately two passed away by the time we had gone out to check on her. We have only had Bonnie for two weeks. Jon's brother was no longer able to take care of the two bunnies his daughter got last year so they were sent to us. A male named Clyde and a female named Bonnie. At some point they were put together in the same cage and so our rabbit population grew from 3 to 8. The babies are absolutely adorable. My girls are loving these sweet babies. I am grateful they are getting this opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment