``

``

Friday, March 20, 2015

Things I have come to Enjoy

It has been 9 months since we moved and relocated our family to a little town at the base of the Wellsville Mountain Range. Here are just a few things that I have come to love. First, the amazing view. I can stand in my backyard and see these spectacular sunrise and sunsets daily. There are no homes to obstruct my view. Walking a half mile and we are at the base of these majestic mountains and spend hours hiking in them and enjoying their beauty. What is there not to love about that. Second on my list is the people. People here don't play the whole keeping up with the Jones routine. Everyone is unique and do things their way. It is not uncommon to see ATV's parked in the school parking lot. I really like that people here are just who they are and accepting of exactly who I am. Third thing I have come to love is the unknown. You never know when you are going to come across a field of wild turkeys while driving your daughter to school. You never know when a flock of geese will waddle out in front of you. You never know, but quickly learn that when an 18 wheeler flashes his lights at you that around the corner is large beef cow in the road that threatens to total your car. You then learn that you will sit there for 10 minutes honking your horn at her before she to decides to move out of way. You never know when it starts to snow, if it will be feet or inches you will get. Last you never knew what an adventure you would have. I am sure the longer I am here the more things I will find to love about this valley.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment