``

``

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

I love my husband, he knows what makes me happy!! This week he surprised the girls and I with tickets to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. He also purchased extra tickets, so the girls could take a friend. They took Rylee and Jessee Turnbow with us. This was Olivia's first time going to a musical. We walked into the theater and her eyes were huge as she took it all in. The large stage, balcony, beautiful carvings and art work on the walls. When the musical started, she was on the edge of her seat. I had more fun watching her than the play. The couple in front of us asked Jon if all those girls were his and of course he made a joke about bringing 7 girls to the play, but then quickly explained that two of the girls were friends. The funniest part of the night came during a scene in the play where the brothers kept sneaking off with the girls they had kidnapped and at moments things got a little riska you could say. The older girls noticed immediately and were a little uncomfortable. The funny part came with the younger girls, Rylee noticed first and then I saw her lean over and whisper to Izzy. Their expressions were priceless. I was laughing, which is hard to do quietly. Apparently the live version of this musical is a tad bit different from the movie version. It was a perfect night with my hubby and my girls.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment