Today was the letter "P" day at school. Let me tell you a little bit about my Olivia, she LOVES wearing pajamas. Everyday day she will ask, "is it a pajama day?". Which basically means, are we going anywhere and if we aren't then she can spend the entire day in jammies. Imagine her pure delight when she got to wear pajamas to school for "P" day. Her grin was permanent. When I picked her up from school out she came with a princess hat, seriously Olivia had hit the jackpot of happiness because there is only one thing Olivia loves more than jammies and that is princesses. In class they had learned all about the princess and pea. I love this picture I got of her Allee before we dropped her off at home. I love it when my kids get opportunities to make such fun memories.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment