``

``

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bear Lake Weekend

Even in winter, Bear Lake is beautiful and I got to enjoy it's beauty for the past four days. Jon held down the fort while I went on a girl's weekend with some great ladies. I spent the weekend in a condo on the shore of Bear Lake laughing and making new friends. My friend Kim invited me to go with her this weekend. Kim and these other 10 ladies have been getting together for the past ten years to relax, scrapbook and laugh. I felt privileged to be invited to join them. It was such a relaxing weekend. I no longer scrapbook but it gave me time to update my blog and record a lot of events that have happened over the past year that I haven't had time to record. I didn't realize how far behind I was. I guess being the mom of 5 can do that to you. I even completed some posts for 2013. Now that I am almost caught up, I can get it all organized into a book and ordered. That is a task for another day.
This weekend was so needed after the craziness of moving and running from one thing to the next.  I definitely came home with my glass full and some new friends. Such a great way to start 2015!!!!!

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment