``

``

Monday, December 8, 2014

Wellsville Lights


Tonight for family home evening we invited our friends over and we all walked down to the booming downtown city of Wellsville to look at the Christmas lights and spend time together as a family.  We then came back to our house for hot chocolate and to watch Mr. Kruegar's Christmas.  Mr.Kruegar's Christmas is one of my absolute favorite seasonal movies.  It brings such fond memories every time I watch it.  Every year my parents would load us in the car and we would head down to temple square to see the Christmas lights.  Part of that experience always included going into the visitors center to watch Mr. Kruegar's Christmas.  I love when the little girl invites Mr. Kruegar to go caroling with them, makes me cry every time. Tonight I got to share something special to me with my children.  Love it when those moments happen.
r

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment