``

``

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hail and Farewell


Tonight Jon and I attended his hail and farewell at the Timbermine restaurant in Ogden.  The hail and farewell is when everyone gets together and they welcome in the new soldiers and staff and say goodbye to those that are moving on to new POS stations.  It is so nice to mingle with a group of people that come from such a variety of backgrounds. The best part of the night is hanging out with my man and having some one on one time with him.
I loved the atmosphere of this restaurant.  It feels like you are walking into an old coal mine.  They had these fascinating tables made out of old bathtubs.  Inside each bathtub were different displays, my favorite was the train.  It was so elaborate with little mountains and little train that trareveled along a track that was weaved throughout.
We had some great laughs tonight and Jon and I had some great quality time together driving to and from the restaurant.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment