Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I got a wonderful feeling, every things going my way.
That is the the very first verse they sing in the play Oklahoma and tonight I had the opportunity to take Lexi and Izzy to their very first Broadway musical. Who knew, that in Cache Valley they have the Utah Opera and Musical Festival every summer. It is run by Michael Ballam. He brings actors and actresses that are on break from Broadway in New York to perform in the shows. The show was spectacular. The performers had amazing voices. We loved the pedlar, he was fanstic with his ability to deliver the humorous lines with ease. The costumes and scenery were very professional. My girls loved it. Lexi hung on every line the entire three hours. Izzy loved watching the live orchestra and watching them dance. I am looking forward to doing this again next year.
That is the the very first verse they sing in the play Oklahoma and tonight I had the opportunity to take Lexi and Izzy to their very first Broadway musical. Who knew, that in Cache Valley they have the Utah Opera and Musical Festival every summer. It is run by Michael Ballam. He brings actors and actresses that are on break from Broadway in New York to perform in the shows. The show was spectacular. The performers had amazing voices. We loved the pedlar, he was fanstic with his ability to deliver the humorous lines with ease. The costumes and scenery were very professional. My girls loved it. Lexi hung on every line the entire three hours. Izzy loved watching the live orchestra and watching them dance. I am looking forward to doing this again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment