Tonight our family went see Les Miserables at the Ellen Eccles theater. I mentioned in an earlier post, Oklahoma, about the Cache Valley Utah Broadway and Opera Festival. They also were performing Les Miserables, so Jon and I took the older kids to see it.
Jon and I have seen Les Miserables before at the Capital Theater in Salt Lake and loved it. I really want for my children to enjoy the arts and this is a perfect show to start with. You can't help but get chills when you hear the songs, On My Own, I Dreamed a Dream, or Can You Hear The People Sing. This production of Les Miserables was better than both productions I have seen at the Capital Theater. My girls loved the production, which makes me so happy. Even Josh enjoyed what he saw of it. After intermission he layed his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I can't be upset considering the kid gets up every morning at 6 am to move sprinkler pipe for a local farmer. I love Broadway productions, I have seen several and Les Miserables is my favorite with Phantom of the Opera and Wicked close behind. My glass is full after tonight, it is not often I get Josh and Jon into ties on a Saturday night but they did it for me. What a great evening tonight was.
Jon and I have seen Les Miserables before at the Capital Theater in Salt Lake and loved it. I really want for my children to enjoy the arts and this is a perfect show to start with. You can't help but get chills when you hear the songs, On My Own, I Dreamed a Dream, or Can You Hear The People Sing. This production of Les Miserables was better than both productions I have seen at the Capital Theater. My girls loved the production, which makes me so happy. Even Josh enjoyed what he saw of it. After intermission he layed his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I can't be upset considering the kid gets up every morning at 6 am to move sprinkler pipe for a local farmer. I love Broadway productions, I have seen several and Les Miserables is my favorite with Phantom of the Opera and Wicked close behind. My glass is full after tonight, it is not often I get Josh and Jon into ties on a Saturday night but they did it for me. What a great evening tonight was.
No comments:
Post a Comment