``

``

Friday, August 15, 2014

Lagoon Fun all Summer Long

This year Jon and I decided to buy season passes to Lagoon for our family. I can say that with those passes we have created such wonderful memories this summer. We have gone all day and packed a lunch, we have gone for just an evening. The older kids love the ride called The Rocket and Lexi had the opportunity to cross it off her bucket list with Jon beside her. Sam loves the roller coaster and the dragon ride. Olivia loves any ride that includes water and soaking me. Izzy will choose the ride Wicked every chance she gets. As for me I like them all but have such fond memories of the music express and jet star as a kid that I will cherish the chance I had to take my own kids on them. Here is to many more fun filled days at Lagoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment