``

``

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Josh's Happy Birthday

Josh turned 12 today and I am having a hard time believing that he is that old and what is worse, I am that old.  We started of his birthday with a party for family and then finished the week with an airsoft party  for  friends.  Josh invited several friends over and then once it started to get dark, Jon and I took the kids over to the park to play capture the flag with their airsoft guns.  Jon and I watched as the boys would sneak around and try to hide from each other.  Lexi also got to play and Jon was amazed at how awesome she was at being strategic. Lexi was able to out smart the boys and ended up capturing the flag for her team. 
This year Jon and I along with his Grandpa and Grandma Hamilton got Josh a bow for his birthday.

Josh is an very witty and funny kid.  It is very common to hear Josh's teachers say that he is great kid and has a way of making everyone in class laugh.  Josh is a great big brother who always takes a moment to make his siblings smile.  I am very lucky to have been trusted to raise such an am amazing kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment