``

``

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Choir performance

Being the mother of five children can keep you on the move and today was a day full of movement.  After getting kids ready and out the door for school it was time to run errands and various other motherly duties.  After that it was an early dinner so we could meet up with Jon and rush out the door for the Lexi and Izzy's choir performance.  Lexi and Izzy have been getting up early once a week to participate in our schools choir.  I am so proud at how dedicated they have been.  I never once heard them complain about going to school early.  To be honest, most of the complaining was on my part because I had to drive them each time.  Tonight as I sat and listened to their beautiful voices, I felt a tad bit of guilt for complaining so much but that was quickly replaced with pride as I watched them.  These two girls are so talented and I am continually amazed at all the new talents they discover each year as they push themselves and explore new activities.  Great job tonight girls!!!!!

By the way I couldn't help but include this cute picture of my sweet Sam. He loves music so listening  to the girls tonight was right up his alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment