``

``

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Finally back to the Lot!!!!

Finally winter is over and we are able to leave the valley and head up to our lot in Fruitland.  This year Jon has already started putting a fence in around the parking area.  It looks great.  Josh and Livy where there every step of the way to help or hinder in  putting cement around the posts.

This a view down the canyon from our place.  The sunsets are so spectacular. Our lot brings such peace to our family.  It is common to wake up in the  mornings and find deer grazing right outside the door of trailer.  One morning I went for a run and the kids decided to ride their bikes along side me and we had deer cross the road right in front of us. It brings such peace to my soul. My favorite thing about our property is sitting with Jon in the evenings as we dream and plan for our future here.  I look forward to adding water to our lot this year, because I know it the beginning of great things to come for our family.
This is Josh after  working with his dad for the day.  Josh makes me smile constantly.
Baby Sam hanging out in the trailer waiting for cereal. Is that not the cutest little boy ever?
The last night we were there, all the kids climbed into our bed to watch a movie. Jon and I are so blessed to have these sweet kids and experience moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment