What is Kindergarten Pet Picnic day you ask, well it is the day that all the kids bring their favorite stuffed animal to school. They participate in games using the animals and then later eat their favorite snack. I got the opportunity to help in Izzy's class this year. I love working with kids this age. Every time I help in Izzy's class it reminds how much I miss teaching preschool. I love watching Izzy and her friends laugh and play as they chase each other and have fun with their picnic pets.
Izzy's best friends in class where Jimena, Lana and Amaya. Izzy and Jimena could be sisters they look so much alike. I found it interesting that these three became friends. Izzy and Jimena are part Hispanic, Lana is Polynesian, and Amaya is part African American. What a great group of friends these girls became.
I took Olivia with me and she loved coloring with the sidewalk chalk until she realized that it tastes better than it draws. Yuck Yuck Yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment