A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I went in for an ultrasound and learned that we are having a little boy. Our little guy was shy at first and had his legs crossed. The technician poked at him several times and finally he decided to kick back and it was clear as day that he was in fact a BOY! A very healthy one at that.

I knew that Josh would be the first one to ask me when he got home from school. You see, Josh is the prankster at our house. He is always looking for ways to get you. I decided it was my time to play a joke on him. I spent the afternoon making blue and pink cupcakes.
When Josh got home from school I handed him and Lexi each a pink cupcake and told him how excited I was that we were getting another girl. Lexi was excited. Josh wanted to be but as you can see in the picture he was very disappointed. I let Josh grump around the house for a little while about how he was getting another sister before I gave him the blue cupcake and let him off the hook.
I would say by the looks of things he is one excited big brother!!!!!

Congrats! So excited for you guys! And you are such a cute mom, way to have fun with your older kids- Josh's expression is priceless!
ReplyDelete