Christmas was absolutely perfect. The kids woke up to find that Santa had brought them a Nintendo Switch with extra joy cons to share. Sam and Livy tried to open all their gifts at once but I convinced them to go one at a time so that I could watch them and see how excited they were about what they got. I also got to watch and see how excited Jon was when he was surprised at what they got from both of us. Lexi got a messenger bag, new joggers, a bracelet with in an engraving on it. I gave her a doctrine in Convents study guide, some makeup and also lots of hair care products for her crazy curly hair. Izzy got a book set she had been wanting (Matched) , some curlers, a cribbage game, makeup, a new school backpack, a mirror. Livy got a sweatshirt and joggers with her swim team logo on them. She also got prescription goggles, makeup, a mirror, and book set and curlers. Sam got a kinex set, the Percy Jackson book set, winter hat, clothes and shoes. I gave Jon money to get new hiking boots and I also bought him some butchering knives. He really wants to take a meat cutting class. He didn't even stop to look and see that the package said, sharp items inside. He shoved his and down in the envelope and was making me so nervous. I was worried he was going to cut his finger right off. I finally said something and we all got a big laugh. Josh and Karly were at our house early enough to have breakfast with us. We gave Josh and Karly a queen sized bed frame together. Then Josh got a $50 amazon card to buy motorcycle boots and Karly a $50 card to Al's Sporting Goods to buy new snowboarding boots. We spent the entire afternoon playing games and watching movies together. Josh smoked a brisket for dinner. This is exactly what Christmas is all about, FAMILY!
``
Friday, December 25, 2020
It is a Very Merry Merry Christmas
Christmas was absolutely perfect. The kids woke up to find that Santa had brought them a Nintendo Switch with extra joy cons to share. Sam and Livy tried to open all their gifts at once but I convinced them to go one at a time so that I could watch them and see how excited they were about what they got. I also got to watch and see how excited Jon was when he was surprised at what they got from both of us. Lexi got a messenger bag, new joggers, a bracelet with in an engraving on it. I gave her a doctrine in Convents study guide, some makeup and also lots of hair care products for her crazy curly hair. Izzy got a book set she had been wanting (Matched) , some curlers, a cribbage game, makeup, a new school backpack, a mirror. Livy got a sweatshirt and joggers with her swim team logo on them. She also got prescription goggles, makeup, a mirror, and book set and curlers. Sam got a kinex set, the Percy Jackson book set, winter hat, clothes and shoes. I gave Jon money to get new hiking boots and I also bought him some butchering knives. He really wants to take a meat cutting class. He didn't even stop to look and see that the package said, sharp items inside. He shoved his and down in the envelope and was making me so nervous. I was worried he was going to cut his finger right off. I finally said something and we all got a big laugh. Josh and Karly were at our house early enough to have breakfast with us. We gave Josh and Karly a queen sized bed frame together. Then Josh got a $50 amazon card to buy motorcycle boots and Karly a $50 card to Al's Sporting Goods to buy new snowboarding boots. We spent the entire afternoon playing games and watching movies together. Josh smoked a brisket for dinner. This is exactly what Christmas is all about, FAMILY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment