I promised our girls that when we moved, once we were settled we would get a kitty. The Simmons, our neighbors down the street had a batch of kittens needing homes. The kids and I went down and picked out these two cute brothers which the they named Simba and Gizmo. We have had them for several months and they are both so sweet. They are so gentle and tolerant of Sam. Olivia packs them around like babies. In fact, just like clock work she gets up in the morning, runs straight to garage, grabs the kittens and then off to the living room to watch cartoons and snuggle with them. Originally we got the cats to help catch mice in the barn but my fear is that they will forget how to walk because my girls never put them down. I guess this is just one more exciting piece of living our dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment