If you don't like mommy posts where they brag about their kids, then you might want to just skip over this one. I am going to brag about my daughter Isabelle who was placed in a student enrichment class by her teacher, to be challenged. She was getting a little bored her regular classroom so he placed her in the SEM program to help keep her motivated to learn. Once a week she meets with other SEM students where they research topics and work on projects. For the past six weeks Izzy has been researching what happens to the human eye that causes color blindness. Once she finished her research she then wrote a report with a reference page. She then had to create a visual project to go along with her research and present it to the class. I was so proud of her today as I watched her present her report. She did an outstanding job.
No comments:
Post a Comment