``

``

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat


Happy Happy Halloween, trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat.   It was another great Holiday in the books for the Kenworthy clan.  Each kid had picked their own costumes. Sam worked on his growl to be a scary dinosaur. Olivia was our happy spunky cheerleader. Izzy had decided to be a creepy doll and she played the part perfectly.  She would walk up to you and ask you in a really creepy voice, if you wanted to play with her. Lexi went the route of a zombie. She did her own make up and it looked awesome. I decided to make fun of the decision our family has made to adopt wild mustangs. Josh spent the evening with friends hanging out and watching movies. We started the evening at the Wellsville Damn walking around and gathering candy at the trunk or treat. Izzy approached a couple of little girls and asked them to play with her, in her creepy voice and scared them so bad they started to cry a bit. Then we walked around the Red Slide neighborhood. Then it was off to see a few haunted houses. The first was in a neighborhood at the south end of town. The house was all decked out in creepy things and scary music but the best was the zombies and scary creatures wondering around and coming right up to you to scare you.  Olivia clung to me but Sam was not scared one bit. In fact he kept telling us how much he loved the scary house. Then we finished the night at my friend Tenaya's childhood home. Her parents turn their garage into a haunted house.  I thougth for sure Sam would not want to go in but I was wrong, he made me take him through it. The kid was not scared one bit.  Olivia stayed outside in the car with our neighbor girl Jessee because they both were too scared to go in. Just as I came out of the haunted house, I could hear Jessee and Olivia just screaming. I found them huddled up in the back of the car just crying. One of the boys who had dressed up to scare people in the haunted garage knew Jessee and decided to scare her.  He had no idea that the girls would be that scared. It took us a bit, but the girls finally calmed down.  I don't think Olivia will go close to something scary again. We missed having Jon with us, unfortunately he had to work helping the cadets clean the spectrum stadium after a basketball game.





No comments:

Post a Comment