In honor of Mother's Day, Livy's preschool class had a mommy and me tea party. Earlier in the week she surprised me with a cute invitation inviting me to the party on Friday. I arrived at school and she greeted me at the door with the biggest grin. She escorted me to a table she had set up just for us. The table cloth had been decorated by Livy and was covered in rainbows and mermaids. In the middle sat a cute flower inside a pot that she had made. Livy and her classmates but on a little program for us mommies with singing and telling us each what makes their mom a superhero. Livy said I am a superhero because I cook for her. She knows me so well. Livy then served me my tea and cookies. What a perfect way to spend my afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment