``

``

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Izzy Spring Soccer

By nature I am not a bragger, until it comes to my children and hubby and then I want the world to know how wonderful I think they are. 
Izzy is at the top of my list to brag about today.  She loves soccer and is an AMAZING player.  This year was no exception as she continually took charge on the field.  Isabelle is quick and can steal the ball before the opposing player even knows it is gone.  She is quickly finding what positions she likes and those she doesn't.  If she has a choice, she will always pick to be a forward.  She loves to take the ball down the field with the hopes of scoring a goal.  Defender is her second choice.  Very few balls get past her when she is defending.  The positions she hates, GOALIE.  Isabelle hates standing there waiting for the action to come to her. 
I love watching this kid play and cheering as load as I can on the side lines. 
These are just a few of the great action shots I got of her this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment