``

``

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

It is that time of year again for our Annual Cinco De Mayo Celebration.  It is great time to pull out the grill and get together with good friends for a great time.  Here in Utah the weather in May can be pretty hit and miss and this year we were blessed with fantastic weather.  I will let the pictures pretty much tell the story of how the evening went but suffice it to say a great time was had by all.

I love taking pictures of this little guy, isn't he just adorable?


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to put this picture in, he still makes my heart jump when I see him on a bike.  His motorcycle was one of the many things that made me fall in love with him.


'
My beautiful Lexi helping get everything set up!!!! What would I do without this girl.

You can't have hamburgers without ketchup, mustard and mayo.









After eating it is time to break out the Pinata.  The kids get so excited.  We line them up by age so the little ones get a chance before the big kids finally break it open.





This picture cracks me up, they are both making almost the same face.  I swear Jon and Wayne could be brothers.

What a great evening, thanks to all that could make it and we look forward to seeing the rest of you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment