``
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Happy Birthday Josh
Today my little boy, who is no longer little, turned 11 years old. Several years ago Josh decided that he was allergic to cake and requested pie instead. Every year I make him his favorites, apple and pumpkin. This year he got a shotgun for his birthday. I am still a little undecided but Jon was so proud to give it to him. I can't believe that little boy who use to dig everything out of my cupboards is so grown up. Some of Josh's favorite things are playing football, call of duty on the xbox and anything that is active outside. His favorite color is red and he like the Utah Utes football team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kids are so funny! I have one who decided that he just wanted me to get him a bunch of donuts and stack them really high and stick the candles on top, and call it good! kids are great!
ReplyDelete