I have always said that my kids don't ever go through the terrible two's they wait until they turn three and Sam as it turns out, seems to be following in his siblings footsteps. He has found great joy in using his sisters tea set to have a picnic. Right now you are thinking, what is so terrible about that? It is the fact that he has left the plug down in the bathroom sink, filling up his teapot and flooded the bathroom twice by leaving the water on. One day during the 15 min I was in the shower he totally destroyed his sisters piano book and dumped out two bottles of shampoo. Apparently his show, Zig and Sharko, was not entertaining enough. A week later while I was running on the treadmill, he cleaned the stove and covered the house is ashes. So thankful they were not hot at the time. He then went outside to play and it didn't take long for him to find the mud, he covered himself and as you can see my bathroom in mud!! I pray daily to survive this sweet boy but he knows exactly how to bring a smile to my face, just look at that grin when he uses my banana as his personal telephone.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment