``

``

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Last one in braces

The time has finally come that my last kid is in braces. Jon and I just got Olivia's braces paid off and now we get to start again with Sam. I could tell that he was nervous to get them on. He had been asking me lots and lots of questions. Many of his questions, I could not answer. It took about an hour for them to put his braces on. He did really good considering the issues he has with taste and texture. Sam did not like the device they used to hold his mouth open and keep his tongue out of the way. He kept trying to move it and the sweet dental assistant had to keep putting it back. The glue was the next thing he really struggled with. I think that was more because of the taste. Sam chose his favorite color for the bands. He has dark red in the front and bright red on the back. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment