``

``

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Waiting on Santa

I think I am a broken record when I say that Covid has struck again, but truly covid has completely changed our lives. On the Wellsville City Facebook page they put a map and announced that Santa would be coming through town riding on a firetruck. It would start at 9 am. He would be driving by and kids could see him as he went by. Sam was so excited to see Santa. We spent most of the morning sitting in the living room waiting for him to show up. Finally at noon he drove by. All that waiting to see him for just a few quick minutes.  I guess the city had more kids come out and watch for him, so what was suppose to be a couple hours max, turned into a half of day of kids waiting just to see Santa. It was worth wait with my little guy. He was so excited to see Santa for just a brief second.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment