I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! I love watching my kids get excited to open their gifts and their excitement at giving gifts to each other. This year Santa brought Livy a new bike, Sam a Red Rider BB Gun, Izzy and Lexi got DNA kits from Ancestry and Josh got a rocket notebook. I got all the kids an Echo dot so that they could play music in their rooms and they could contact each other without yelling throughout the house. Josh stayed with us Christmas Eve so that he could wake up with the other kids this morning. Lexi had to work today at 6 am so she was not with us to open presents. I was so sad she was not there. She was home at 11 am so we watched her open hers then. Christmas was more on the small side this year and it was perfect. It was very relaxing, no rushing around anywhere. We spent most of the day hanging out in our jammies, doing perler beads, puzzles and spending time together. Josh smoked a brisket for us for dinner and it was absolutely delicious.







No comments:
Post a Comment