These girls are completely crazy but constantly make me smile. In October I was called to serve in the Young Women's program at church. I am the beehive leader which gives me the opportunity to work with the 12-13 year olds. Tonight we meet together and made 6 freezer meals for families in our Ward. After making the meals we delivered them to families in the ward. I was so touched with how happy these girls were to serve. Each of them brought an ingredient to add to the meal. These girls didn't even bat an eye about sharing with others. They were laughing and giggling the entire time. They continued to smile as we walked in the rain (a down pour) to visit with families and give them the meal they had prepared. I am truly blessed to work with and be with these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment