``

``

Friday, June 24, 2016

Aquatic Center Fun


A great a summer day is spending it at the aquatic center swimming and soaking up the warm sun.  Lexi brought her friend Jessee along and we meet another military family, the Andersons for the day.  Randi Anderson and I are Army widows for the summer while our husbands attend an Army masters course in Kentucky.  When you are a single parent for the summer it is always best to wear your kids out any way you can and swimming all day is a great way to totally exhaust them. Best part about today was I got to soak up some sun and adult conversation while relaxing in a lounge chair.  Between the aquatic center and our summer movie passes for weekly movies, this summer should go by quickly.  Just as we were starting to leave, Isabelle threw up at the pool.  She is no better tonight so I am thinking we have a few sick days coming up, bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment