``

``

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cinco De Mayo



It has been another successful Cinco De Mayo. This year the rained threatened to ruin the day but just minutes before the party started, the clouds left and the sun came out. The funniest thing about this year happened when the piƱata broke open. It fell the ground but didn't completely break open so I picked it up to spread out the candy and the kids rushed in, crowding around my legs. I tried my best to stay standing up, but it didn't take long before I found myself flat on my back being completely smashed by kids fighting for their share of candy. Unfortunately, it was captured in pictures and I refuse to post them due to my embarrassment. We had so much fun eating great food, enjoying the company of good friends and lots of laughs. We are especially thankful for our friends the Gorches and Cramers and  parents who made the drive to come up and celebrate with us.













No comments:

Post a Comment