Every year the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Chass) hold a an evening called the Light on the Hill. It helps the college kick off the new school year. Students and Professors gather to meet each other. It is also a way for new students to find out what Utah State University has to offer them. The College of Military Science is part of Chass and so Jon and I had the opportunity to attend tonight. We heard a few words from Dean Allen and a couple of other professors and then each professor lite a candle and started to light the candles of the students around them and then they in turn lite the candles of those sitting by them. I enjoyed being back on campus where I had spent several years as young woman getting my education. I still love looking up on the top of "Old Main" and seeing the letter "A" all lite up.

No comments:
Post a Comment