``

``

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Brother and sister

When I am a witness to moments like these I feel the Lord testify to me the importance of family. Olivia so patiently placed her little brother on the swing next to her and then pumped with all her heart to get them both moving. How blessed are we that God in all his wisdom knew we would need help on this earth, so he blessed us with families. Parents, siblings, and grandparents can be there to help us along this journey as life pulls us down. Family is there to place us back on that swing of life and help us pump until we get moving. I love the bond these two share and I know that when they have grown into adults and I am no longer here on the Earth, that they will have the loving bond of brother and sister to carry them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment