``

``

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Girls Night Out

This past week as I have been preparing to host Thanksgiving at our house, I have found myself so overwhelmed with blessings I have received. Today I am especially grateful for friendships. I been blessed with friendships that have lifted me in times, enduring friendships and friendships that have inspired me to grow personally.
The weeks leading up to our family moving were full of tears as the reality set in that soon I would no longer be living so close to all these amazing ladies. My great friend Erin planned a going away party for me and as I walked into the restaurant that night, I was overcome with the number of ladies there. I feel bad that we didn't take a picture sooner as I missed several who has to leave early. What a humbling experience it was to sit there that night and the reality of how blessed I was. The Lord had placed these amazing ladies in my life and each served such an important part of making me who I am. Even though we now lives miles away from each other, we are all still close.
I will always be thankful for these friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment