If you are headed to the drive in, why not make it unforgettable. Jon and the girls did just that, when they attended a daddy daughter activity at the church. The girls had been given card board boxes and instructed to make a car for the activity. When your Dad is a soldier no ordinary car will do, but a tank is just the ticket. Jon and the girls worked for hours the night before to make everything just right. With Lexi's wheelchair as the frame they went to work cutting cardboard, searching for a pool noodle and spray painting to perfection. When the time came to head to the activity, the girls were so excited. Isabelle even dressed the part locating a uniform and airsoft guns to make everything complete. Lexi and Izzy where full of excitement when they drove off. It wasn't long before my phone started dinging with the first pictures of the night. Which of course I have shared with all if you in this post. Once they returned home, I was privileged to hear their stories and seeing their faces light up telling me how everyone thought their TANK was the coolest thing EVER! I was not only excited for them but grateful to the man I married who demonstrates daily a great love for his children.
No comments:
Post a Comment