``

``

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look who's 2 today!!!


Dear Olivia, Today you turned 2 years old and the time has gone by so quickly. 


I am so thankful to be your mother and share with you the energy you have for life.  I knew before you were even born what a blessing you would be to our family.  My sweet little girl, you have this mischievous little grin that can erase the sorry and pain of those around you.  You are so loved by many and are constantly surrounded by grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings that are touched by your exuberance. 

Currently you love watching Dora and anything related to Dora.  Olivia you are a very busy little girl and sitting still is not something you do well.  You love to learn and amaze even the doctors at how smart you are.  At two years old you can put together 25 piece puzzles, color, sing songs, ride your bike and so many other things I can't list them all.  You love to eat oranges, bananas, pancakes, Ramon noodles, chicken and stars soup and anything else the older kids are eating.  You love to be outside and enjoy hanging out with your brother Josh.  I love your big brown eyes and look forward to seeing what you will become as the years continue to fly by.  Olivia you truly are a chosen daughter of Heavenly Father and he has blessed you with so many unique and special talents.  I love you so very much, Happy Birthday my sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment