``
Monday, December 6, 2010
Anniversary
Today Jon and I have been married for 14 years. I am not sure where all that time has gone especially when we have spent so many months and even a year apart. This year has been a difficult one for us and through it all I have learned a lot about the man I am married to. We have faced our hardships head on with complete honesty no matter the cost and that has left an incredible impression on me. Jon is dedicated to our children and willingly provides for our family so that I can be a full time mother to our 4 children. I love that he is passionate about our country and is willing to sacrifice his life to preserve those precious freedoms for not only our family but for others also. I am thankful for the bonds of our eternal marriage and the importance that now plays in our life. I look forward to many more years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment