``
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Stitches Ouch!!!
Poor Izzy got stitches under her eye today. It all started the night before when Jon decided he was tired of the kids always leaving their bikes laying around and not taking care of them. Out of total frustration, he loaded the bikes up in the back of the truck so the kids could not find them. However, we have incredibly smart children who quickly found his hiding spot. While trying to get the bikes out of the back, Lexi accidentally dropped Izzy's bike on her and the handle bars hit her right under the eye. Within seconds Izzy was in the house and after hysterics, tears and blood I quickly realized stitches were needed so off to the InstaCare we went. The first picture I took was of her with the numbing medicine on her cheek. After an hour at the InstaCare we left with four stitches and a smile. I have to say after looking at these pictures again, Izzy has such beautiful breathtaking eyes that you don't even notice the stitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment